Privacy Data Protection Notice
1. “Personal Data” shall have the same meaning in the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (as may be amended from time to time) (“Act”) in this Notice refers to information about you, from which you are identifiable, including but not limited to your name, date of birth, correspondence address, telephone number, mobile phone number, identity card or passport number, religion, race, religious or customary festivals you celebrate, your image or photograph, gender and work/employment/business information, contact details, any information generated during your engagement with the Company and includes any sensitive personal data.
2. In addition, the Personal Data that you provide to the Company directly, the Company may collect your Personal Data from a variety of sources such as the information in any registration forms or other forms, from third party sources such as advertising websites, agencies, referrals from other third parties, when you submit your information on the Company’s or other related websites (“Websites”) or information otherwise generated upon your engagement/communication with the Company.
3. In some circumstances, your Personal Data may be collected indirectly from monitoring devices or by other means for example, building and location access control and monitoring systems, closed circuit television, telephone logs and recordings and email and Internet access logs.
4. You understand and accept that the provision of your Personal Data to the Company is voluntary and failure to provide your Personal Data will result in the Company not being able to provide any or all of its services.
5. By engaging/communication with and utilisation of the services of the Company, you hereby consent to the processing of your Personal Data and, where you have provided Personal Data of other individuals, you further confirm that you have duly obtained the consent of or for such individuals to the processing of the Personal Data by the Company in accordance with this Notice.
Purpose of use
6. You hereby acknowledge and agree that the Company collects, uses, processes and retains your Personal Data for the following purposes (“Purposes”):-
i. General administrative and record keeping purposes;
ii. Providing services offered by the Company to you;
iii. Audit and compliance purposes;
iv. Risk management and security purposes;
v. Providing and monitoring access to the workplace, related facilities and systems;
vi. Internal investigations and legal proceedings, including reference checks with law enforcement agencies;
vii. Regulatory approvals and compliance;
viii.Compliance with the law and any amendments in force; and
ix. For such other purposes as may be required or permitted by law.
Transfer of Personal Data
7. Your Personal Data may be transferred to, stored, used and processed in a jurisdiction other than Malaysia for the Purposes, including where the Company’s servers are located outside of Malaysia. You hereby consent to the transfer of your Personal Data out of Malaysia as described herein.
Use by and disclosure to third parties
8.The Company may engage other companies, service providers or individuals to perform functions on its behalf, and consequently may provide access to or disclose your Personal Data to such service providers or third parties. The third parties referred to in this Section include (without limitation):-
i) third parties to whom the Company outsources certain if its internal functions, such as its information technology vendors and payroll system service providers;
ii) the Company’s legal advisors, insurers and auditors;
iii) other related entities under the Company;
iv) legislative, governmental, regulatory and statutory bodies as may required and permitted under the law.
Access and Correction
9. You may, by giving written notice, request to access and/or correct your Personal Data by contacting the Company at the contact information set forth below. The Company has the right to refuse an access or correction request for the reasons provided under law.
10. You may, by giving written notice to the Contact Information set forth below, limit the processing of your Personal Data for the Purposes. Please note that where you choose to limit the processing of your Personal Data, this may affect the Company’s ability to perform certain functions in respect of your engagement with the Company.
11. If you have any inquiries or complaints in respect of your Personal Data, please contact:
Name: Danial Iskandar
Email Address: email@example.com
Acknowledgement and Consent
By virtue of your continued and/ or intended engagement with the Company, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Notice and agree and consent to the use, processing and transfer of your Personal Data by the Company as described in this Notice.